Gatlinburg, TN 37738
- The Econo Lodge Inn and Suites at the Convention Center in Gatlinburg, TN is an easy stop on the road.
The Econo Lodge Inn & Suites® hotel is conveniently located in the downtown area within walking distance from the Gatlinburg Convention Center. This Gatlinburg, TN hotel is near many points of interest, including:
- Ober Gatlinburg ski resort, aerial tramway and amusement park
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Gatlinburg Space Needle, featuring a 342-foot observation deck, glass elevator ride, virtual reality roller coaster, laser tag and mega arcade
- Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies
- Dollywood theme park
A variety of restaurants and shops are located close to the hotel. Downtown Pigeon Forge is only six miles away. McGhee Tyson Airport is 50 miles from the hotel.
Guests of this Gatlinburg, TN hotel will be pleased by the free continental breakfast and free local calls. Guests are also invited to enjoy the seasonal outdoor pool. Business travelers will appreciate free wireless high-speed Internet access and access to fax services.
All guest rooms include coffee makers and cable television. In addition, some rooms come equipped with refrigerators, microwaves, irons, ironing boards and hair dryers. Some rooms also feature whirlpool bathtubs, fireplaces and cathedral ceilings. Handicap accessible and non-smoking rooms are also available.
Whether you're looking for a quiet getaway or an action-packed weekend, the Econo Lodge Inn & Suites hotel is the perfect hotel when visiting the Gatlinburg area. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Map + Directions
I-40 exit 407 to US 441. aprox. 15 miles to Gatlinburg. At traffic light #7, just 100 yards off parkway, behind Ripleys Believe It or Not Museum.